Basement Waterproofing Experts in Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Rochester, and the Surrounding Areas in Minnesota
For every Minnesota and Northern Iowa home, a wet basement is a common problem in all types of basements- from poured concrete to stone to block- and we've dried thousands of each type, and this is why you need to contact us for quality basement waterproofing services.
Why do basements flood? Water can enter in your own basement for numerous reasons. Water in your basement can occur from heavy periods of rain or snow melting away and causing leaks, floods, cracks in walls and floors, and unsettled foundations. But first, we have to identify the leak in your basement. We also have to figure out where the water is coming from and why this is happening to your basement. Are the leaks happening during storms or snow melting away? Where does the water begin in your basement and how? Those are the things that need to be figured out to solve the solution of your basement problems.
Fixing a wet basement is not a do-it-yourself project. It takes hard work, and a lot of specialized knowledge, skill and equipment. Learn what is causing your basement water problems and the methods to repair a leaking basement by having a certified Complete Basement Systems of MN technician give you a free wet basement inspection and estimate on the solution to your leaking cellar.
We offer basement waterproofing services in: Rochester, Mason City, Austin, Albert Lea, Fairmont, Mankato, Burnsville, St. Paul, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Saint Cloud, and other areas of MN and IA
Below are 6 ways that water can enter into your basement:
- From Window Sills. Window wells may hold excess moisture and allow water to seep into your basement.
- From Under The Footer. Common construction methods may leave a small space between the footer and the poured basement floor. Excess water under the structure may create pressure and cause the water to find its way through those small cracks and into your basement.
- From Bleeding and Sweating Walls. Constant excess moisture will often cause masonry walls to "sweat", and cause block walls water to pool inside.
- Through Floor Cracks. Excess water in the soil under your basement floor can sometimes create pressure, causing the water to find its way through cracks and onto your basement floor.
- Through Cracks in Walls and Motar Joint. Excess moisture in the soil creates "hydrostatic pressure" that can cause cracks that allow water to seep into your living space. If you have block walls, the water seeping in may not be visible until it builds up inside the blocks, causing deposits, mildew, and other problems as well as water seeping out of the bottom of the wall.
- Over the Footer. Water seeps in through the crack between the footer and the wall sitting on it, often causing damage to the inside of your home or making the basement space unusable for storage or recreation.
"Your installers were wonderful, polite, courteous & did a fantastic job of cleaning up after the job was..."
Joanne D. of Caledonia, MN
I needed to fix the water leak problem in my basement. Your installers were wonderful, polite, courteous & did a fantastic job of cleaning up after the job was done. Once everything was installed, the foreman did a great job of going over everything with me.
"Your salesperson was top-notch and the installation crew was EXCELLENT!!! Your office staff was prompt with..."
Sheila & Mark T. of Chatfield, MN
Your salesperson was top-notch and the installation crew was EXCELLENT!!! Your office staff was prompt with phone calls and our job was completed as we asked. Everyone worked in a professional manner, and this was the most professional contracted group I've ever had working on my house! Thank you Complete Basement Systems for a job well done!
Sheila & Mark T.
"From the salesman, the crew and office staff; all of you were more than helpful with our basement system. ..."
Tom B. of Spring Valley, MN
From the salesman, the crew and office staff; all of you were more than helpful with our basement system. Especially with, "making it right" for us. When we asked for a change in placement, you understood and did as we requested. We are very pleased with our completed project!!!
Spring Valley, MN
"We hired your company over another company because we wanted to have the job done the right way."
Scott T. of Charles City, IA
We hired your company over another company because we wanted to have the job done the right way. Since the installation, we have had several 2-3” rainfalls & not a drop of water in the basement.
Charles City, IA
"I thought the crew was friendly and let us know exactly what was going on at all times."
Daniel & Joyce E. of Le Roy, MN
I thought the crew was friendly and let us know exactly what was going on at all times.
Daniel & Joyce E.
Le Roy, MN
At Complete Basement Systems of MN, we have been solving wet basement, basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space repair, drainage and basement wall and crack repair for many customers for years. We are a family owned operated basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor in Minnesota. We proudly serve Minnesota, Wisconsin and Northern Iowa. Contact us or call 1-800-638-5285 today!
Basement Waterproofing Company
Here is what our basement waterproofing company has to offer:
- A Transferable Lifetime Warranty for our basement waterproofing systems
- Bowed, cracked and leaky foundation wall repair
- Solutions for damp or musty concrete, vented, or dirt crawl spaces
- Radon testing and mitigation
- Egress window and basement window well installation
- Financing available through SmartBuy by Enerbank
- FREE Written Estimates and Inspections, and Fast Installation
Commercial Property? Click here for commercial basement waterproofing.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.